Things I’m doing when I should be Writing!
- Watching Battlestar Galactica
- Reading books (Written by people much more talented than me.)
- Pinning tattoos I’ll never get on Pinterest.
- Pinning EVERYTHING on Pinterest.
- Forcing my dog to cuddle me. (Love me!)
- Fantasizing about my dream job.
- Working over time at my real job. (Gross)
- Staring at my computer screen blankly.
- Looking up random greek mythology.
- Daydreaming myself into adventures instead of my characters.
- Wondering how my brain got so disorganized (Who's in charge here?!)
So it looks like I need to try harder to schedule my writing time. I should also start going to bed sooner apparently. With my new work schedule it’s safe to say I have been a bit thrown off my writing game. Not to worry I’ll be making a comeback, just need to focus more. Sure, it’s easier said than done, but so are a lot of things I have done. Fiction Friday will be a day late. I know, Friday is right there in the title, sorry. Sometimes life is exhausting.